Followers

Friday, December 2, 2016

kindness is like snow

KINDNESS IS LIKE SNOW. IT BEAUTIFIES EVERYTHING IT COVERS...

I found this quote on the internet and I think it is absolutely true, don't you think so too?

Allthough it is cold outside I just love the wintertime, because it also means warm sweaters, hot cocoa, candles , hot soup, gloves and scarfs, fireplaces, roasted chestnuts, iceskating (if we are lucky)...yeah the wintertime is a great time.

For my background I've used just cool colours, like blue, purple and phthalogreen. 


The image I've used is by Hannah Lynn for Crafts and Me.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. The colours I've used are:
Antlers and paws E70, 74, 77,79, C3, 100
Bloue BG02, 05, 07, 09
Skirt B63, 66, 69 
Hair V04, 05, 06, 09 
Skin E50, 51, 00, 0000, BV01, W1 




and this is my finished art journalpage

wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy and creative 2017

Miranda

No comments: