Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Baby girl

Hello!
This is Christina from Sweden and I´m new here at Copic Marker Europe. I´m already a dt-member for the Swedish Copic designteam and I´m loving it. Copiccoloring is a way of life.

Now for my first project for Copic Marker Europe. I have made a babycard, for a newborn girl and I have used this cute stamp from hÄnglar &stÄnglar. I just love to do CAS cards and this is no exeption.



I´m so happy that I got hold of this stamp. The soft pink papers are from Gummiapan and so is the text, it says "Welcome to the world" in Swedish.



I have kept the card in soft pink colors and I have used some of my favorite Copics.

Copics I have used

Skin E11-21-00-000-R11-20
Hair E51-53-23
Pink RV(97)-95-93-91
Ground W5-3-2-1

RV97 is a pen I have made myself by blending RV99 and RV91 in an empty pen. It´s a bit tricky but worth it.

That´s all from me this time! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: